Thursday, July 5, 2012

Work In Progress Wednesday #7

Ugh I hate to say it but I don't really have anything to report this week.  Well I guess that's not entirely true...I did get a chance to iron and pin together the fabrics for the Monkey Faux Chenille Blanket. 


But that's it...Yikes!!  I am going to try really hard to get these two blankets done so I can deliver them next week, but we will see how far I get.  I most likely won't get any sewing done this weekend since we are finally getting to go use my Anniversary present from my wonderful husband!  We are heading to Scranton, PA to see Miranda Lambert (who I like to call my wedding twin, since we got married on the same exact day!).  So that's all I have until next week!

Here's the round up...

Finished:
  • Sadly, nothing again (I hope I don't make this a weekly trend! ahhh!)
In Progress:
  • Butterfly Faux Chenille Blanket
  • Monkey Faux Chenille Blanket
  • Another Green Bay  Faux Chenille Blanket
  • Cow Fabric Project (half remains!)
  • Quilts for Kids Quilt

Linking up to Work In Progress Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from everyone. Please let me know what you think, don't be shy!