So here's what it looked like when we started...
And here's what it looked like when Dylan was done with it :-)
Then I decided to stain it so it would be darker.
And I gave it a little paint love to label what herb was planted where.
And then I planted some seeds and prayed that my herbs would actually grow...otherwise it's just a jazzed up pallet! Here are a few other shots of it finished!
|Bella decided she wanted to help with the photoshoot|
|Some basil coming up|
|Some dill popping out|
The only herb I planted that didn't grow for some reason was the mint....everything else is popping out and growing now, I'm just desperately trying to save them from the heat wave we have been experiencing the past week or so!
Let's just hope they last long enough that I can actually use some of the herbs in my cooking!
I'm linking up to Mommy by day Crafter by Night's Ta-Da Tuesday!