Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Work In Progress Wednesday-10

I finally got started on the Quilts for Kids quilt (click HERE to read more about this wonderful program). This is my first "real" quilt and it's really not as bad as I thought it would be.  I've been working on it here and there the past week or so and I think it's coming together nicely...don't you think?? Our living room area has awful lighting (actually it's really doesn't have any lighting except for lamps) so the pictures are a little dark.  I'm still trying to figure out the best place to take pictures inside.

Ready to Sew!

Got the rows pieced!

Blocks Pieced Together


I'll be working on the inner and outer borders here in the next few days and that will make the piecing finished!  If I'm dilligent enough, I MIGHT just be able to have this done and in the mail next week, but we shall see!

Weekly Round-Up!

Finished:
  • Butterfly Faux Chenille Blanket
  • Monkey Faux Chenille Blanket


In Progress:
  • Quilts for Kids Quilt
  • Another Green Bay  Faux Chenille Blanket
  • Cow Fabric Project (half remains!)
  • Test out my new KAM Snap Plier set!

Linking up to Work In Progress Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced with this week's guest host Colleen from The Busy Bean!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

I love getting comments from everyone. Please let me know what you think, don't be shy!