Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Work In Progress Wednesday #5

Mission Finish A Chenille Blanket And Matching Burp Cloths By Saturday ACCOMPLISHED!  I just love that pink leopard fabric.  I'm very tempted to go back and buy the rest for myself!  Anywho, here's how it all looked!









And I've decided to call my pallet planter a finished product.  I wanted to add some more decorative stuff to it but I just don't know what I want to put right now.  I'll have a post on this very soon as well.  Here it is with some other planters I have now :-)


Please ignore the fact that there is no grass here :-)


See that cute little heart rock on top of the planter??? I found that when we were tilling up our garden, so of course I HAD to keep it :-)


Okay now onto the WIPs.  I had quite the kick of motivation on the butterfly chenille blanket and ended up getting all the sewing done in two nights.  All that's left is the cutting and adding the binding on.  Once I get this one cut I'm going to start working on the other blanket before sewing the binding on.





And finally here's the round up!

Finished:
  • Pink Leopard Chenille Blanket & Burp Cloths (aka URGENT blanket)
  • Pallet Planter

In Progress:
  • Butterfly Chenille Blanket
  • Monkey Chenille Blanket
  • Another Green Bay Chenille Blanket
  • Cow Fabric
  • Quilts for Kids Quilt


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I haven't tried sewing with chenille! Your blankets look fab!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from everyone. Please let me know what you think, don't be shy!