Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Work In Progress Wednesday #3

Is it seriously Wednesday again already?? Yikes!  Well here's what has been going on this past week.

I have been asked to make ANOTHER faux chenille baby blanket!  I am trying to get one of them done by a June 16th deadline.  I'm also trying to get the butterfly and monkey blankets done within the next 2-3 weeks as well.  And I have a request for another Green Bay Packers blanket.  I have a LOT of sewing in my future!

I've been working with the cow print fabric and have half of the project done but can't reveal it yet.  But here is a teaser!



This movie sign is the mystery project Dylan was helping me with.


We made it for my good friend Allisha's suprise Bridal Brunch that had a movie theme.  It took us all week and I was doing touch up painting the morning of the bridal shower because of that stinkin' rain around here lately!  But I got it done in time and it looks awesome!  We painted it with the chalkboard surface so they can write whatever they want on it.

I have also been working on my pallet planter and I got some paint on it, but I still want to add a little something else to it before I plant my herbs.  It's a bit plain right now, but here is what I have done with it so far.


Here's a complete recap:

Finished:

  • Movie Sign

In Progress:

Whew!  I think that's all I have going on right now.  I have my work cut out for me the next few weeks!

And of course I'm linking up to Work In Progress Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced!  Head on over a check out what other have going on!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced 


1 comment:

I love getting comments from everyone. Please let me know what you think, don't be shy!