Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The NASCAR Experience via Pocono Speedway

My wonderful husband Dylan was able to get us tickets to the Pocono 400 that was this past Sunday.  This was my first NASCAR race and let me tell you it was quite exciting!  Now I wouldn't consider myself a fan of NASCAR but we do like to watch some of the races.  As in we like to watch the beginning of the race and the end of the race...and sometimes we will check out what's going on in between.  But seeing the race in person is wayyyyyyyyyy more exciting than watching it on TV!  It was a long day but we had a great time and we will definitely be going to another race in the future!  Here are some pictures of our NASCAR Experience!

Standing on the newly paved track!

Signing the Start/Finish line!

Dylan signing the Start/Finish line!
 
Vanilla Ice and Allen Covert--Vanilla Ice was driving the pace car!

Dylan and I waiting for the race to start.

We were 8 rows up in the stands....super close to the action!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from everyone. Please let me know what you think, don't be shy!