Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Work In Progress Wednesday #1

I'm so excited to be participating in my very first Work In Progress Wednesday hosted by Lee over at Freshly Pieced.  Each week on Wednesday I will be linking up to W.I.P Wednesday and posting projects that I have finished over the past week as well as those that are in the works.


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


You can head over to Freshly Pieced and see what others have been working on and completed over the past week.  Don't be shy, go have a peek!


We (as in Dylan and I....well mostly Dylan...I just gave instructions) finished this awesome thread holder!  I'm so in love with it and I will have a full post on this project in the next few days.


I'm still working with the cow print fabric I found on clearance at Wal-Mart but I can't reveal much more until I'm done :-)



And I have two more faux chenielle baby blankets to make using these adorable top fabrics!  You can see my original post on the faux chenielle blankets HERE.




And I'm still not entirely sure what I want to do with these fabrics yet.  I have a few ideas but I just can't commit to one yet.  Hopefully I'll decide for next week (ha!).



Recap of what's going on around here!

Finished Projects:
  • Thread Holder

In Progress:
  • Cow Print Fabric Project
  • Girl Baby Blanket
  • Boy Baby Blanket
  • Red & Blue/Green Fabrics

Can't wait til next week to see what everyone has accomplished!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from everyone. Please let me know what you think, don't be shy!