Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Work In Progress Wednesday #21

Monday I posted a sneak peak about my Halloween costume...and here is another part to it.  


I'll be working with this navy blue fabric and my sewing machine tonight......anymore guesses??  But like I said before, I can't reveal it until after this weekend!

I'm still chugging away at this crocheted ripple blanket.


Remember I said I was having trouble with the stitches being spread out more than I would like them, so I took out 4 rows of work and tried it again??? Well it still wasn't right and I just couldn't figure out where I had gone wrong...so I decided to just start a new section from scratch and then I'll figure out how to join the sections once I get as many rows as I need.  Sounds like a good idea now, but we shall see if that still holds true when I try to finish it!

I am 99% sure I'm finally going to cut into my Joy by Kate Spain charm packs tonight.  I have no idea why I just can't get the courage to cut them up, but time is a ticking and I need to get some stuff made!

And that about sums it up for now.  I'll leave you with a picture of my doggie, Bella chewing on a deer antler on her "spot" on the couch.


And YES, Bella has her own spot on the couch!  There is a blanket down so she doesn't drool or chew her nasty raw hides on our nice couch, and then she has about three or four others that she likes to be covered with when napping :-)


Linking up with Lee over at Freshly Pieced!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from everyone. Please let me know what you think, don't be shy!