Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Work In Progress Wednesday #19

I've been chugging away at my crocheted ripple blanket at a nice pace, until last night.  I had finished another section of brown and moved onto the first row of the beige/tan section, but it just wasn't looking right to me.  The stitches seemed to be more spread out and not as tight as the first few sections. 
 
Sooooo I decided to pull out the five rows that I didn't like and I'm going to do them over again.  Not sure what happened though...maybe I missed a stitch somewhere??  Anywho, so this is where I'm at with it now.
 
 
Annnnnnnnnd since I pulled a whole section of brown out, this is the aftermath...
 
 
Just gonna pray this doesn't become an ugly mess while I try to reuse it!
 
I got my charms cut for the I <3 Kona Charm Swap all done and ready to be on their way.  You can check out my post about the charm swap HERE.
 
That's pretty much all I've worked on the past week.  Gotta get my bum in gear and work on my 100 Day Hustle list.  I'm hoping to cut into some of those Joy by Kate Spain charms this weekend!
 
Finished:
  • Charms cut for Kona Charm Swap
In Progress:
Linking up over at Freshly Pieced
 
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

  1. Ripping out stinks! But it looks great! Love the pink and brown :) Hustle on!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from everyone. Please let me know what you think, don't be shy!