Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Work In Progress Wednesday #20

Well not much to talk about here WIP wise, so instead I will show off my birthday present my AMAZING husband got me for my 26th birthday :-)

Please excuse Bella's bum.  She just had to check this out :-)


Ahhhhhh be still my heart!!  He surprised me with this 1890 Singer that is in working condition!! I couldn't believe it when I saw it.  I remember a few months ago I had mentioned to him that I would really like to have one of these in working condition, and SAY WHAT?!?! He actually heard what I was saying! ;-)  It's good to know he actually listens...sometimes (haha!).

Other than admiring this bad boy (or girl??), I haven't really accomplished anything sewing or crocheting wise this week, oh boo!  But my new toy is motivation to get some things done from my 100 Day Hustle list...just so I can play with this!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from everyone. Please let me know what you think, don't be shy!