Bringing back my cheerleading days for the the 100 Day Hustle hosted by Kelsey over at Kelsey Sews.
September 22nd not only marked the first day of fall...it also marked 100 days left of 2012! Which means I need to get my butt in gear if I am going to accomplish a *mostly* homemade Christmas this year as far as presents go. So I'm linking up to Kelsey's party and hopefully it will give me a good push.
My to-do list is forever long. I accomplish one thing, and add about three. My list contains a lot of projects I want to have done for Christmas time, but it also includes some things I just NEED to get done. Here is what I have so far, but I'm sure I will be adding to this as we go!!
100 Day Hustle To-Do List:
- Finish Quilt For Kids Quilt
- Green Bay Faux Chenille Blanket (for a friend)
- Steelers Faux Chenille Blanket (for a certain 9 year old sports fanatic girl)
- Mystery Faux Chenille Blanket (for another 9 year old, no fabric yet)
- Mystery Faux Chenille Blanket (for a soon to be 3 year old, no fabric yet)
- Zig-Zag Quilt (for me of course!)
- Bib Prototypes (I've made 2 so far, didn't like either one)
- Cloth Diapers
- Lots of Mug Rugs
- Pink/Brown Crochet Lap Blanket
So there it is, now I better get working on this!!!