Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Moda Bake Shop's Love It. Pin It. Win It.

Moda Bake Shop (which for those of my friends who aren't into sewing/quilting....MBS sells fabrics and provides recipes (aka patterns) for sewing projects, sorry no food here! hehe) is having this great contest right now called Love It. Pin It. Win It.



Here's what you need to do to get yourself entered (which can be found on THIS POST):

LOVE IT
Browse through the Moda Bake Shop recipes and choose your favorites.

PIN IT
Pin and re-pin photos* of your favorite recipes on Pinterest with the tags #modabakeshop #modafabrics #lovepinwin.  Be sure your pin is linked to the recipe itself, and not the MBS home page.  You can enter as many times as you like, but the winning pin must have the three tags {#modabakeshop #modafabrics #lovepinwin}.

WIN IT
Four random winners will be chosen from the tagged photos.  The grand prize is a set of the ingredients to make your favorite recipe (fabric will be from what is currently available).  Other winners will receive a current Moda pre-cut.

But that's not all!  You can also write up a blog post explaining why you've chosen your favorite recipe and link it up HERE.  Two additional winners will be chosen from the linky party to win current Moda pre-cuts.

The contest runs from September 14-22 (closes at midnight CST).

**Caution - some photos on the MBS can't be pinned due to the Chefs copyright settings.  Just choose another!

Okay now that those details are out of the way (and you have gone and pinned some recipes to win!) here is my favorite recipe from the Moda Bake Shop...


Source: http://www.modabakeshop.com/2012/07/vintage-modern-pinwheels-quilt.html

I am really loving this Vintage Modern Pinwheels quilt made by Karin over at Cascase Quilts.  I just love the way the blocks play with your vision.  I look at it one time and I see the white pinwheels and the next time I look at it I just see the crooked squares.  And I think this pattern will look great with fabric that goes with any season.

I've already decided that if I don't win the MBS Love It. Pin It. Win It. contest that I will start looking for the fabric to make this quilt!  I love this quilt, I really do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from everyone. Please let me know what you think, don't be shy!