Monday, April 30, 2012

A Few Works In Progress

The post title says it all.  I have a few projects in progress right now and I can't wait to post about them as I finish them.  I should have one of my posts ready within the next two days or so :-)  And the others will come along shortly.  So to keep you interested I'm gonna give you a sneak peak of what I have up my sleeve.  Enjoy!!


I'm finishing this one up right now!


I found this fabric on clearance at Wal-Mart and I knew exactly what I wanted to do as soon as I saw it!


My 1st Wedding Anniversary is coming up soon, and I found the perfect way to display all the beautiful cards we received!




I have a few other project ideas in the works but am still hashing out the details on those.  I can't wait to show you all these projects when they are finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments from everyone. Please let me know what you think, don't be shy!