If you aren't doing Swagbucks you reallllly need to. I spend a good amount of time earning points on Swagbucks but I love all the Amazon money I have earned. Right now I have about $240 sitting in my Amazon account just waiting for me to buy myself a Kindle Fire. Yes, you read that right. I will be getting myself a Kindle Fire and will not pay a penny out of pocket for it! I even have enough to get a fancy-schmancy cover to go with it!
Now that I have bragged about what I have earned from Swagbucks, let me show you the ropes quickly.
First, use this link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/saratyme26 and go and get yourself signed up! Make sure you fill out ALL the info that is asked and use and email that you check regularly!
Here is a list of things you will want to do WHEN you log in to Swagbucks EVERYDAY!
1) Daily Poll for 1sb
2) NOSO for 2sb (NOSO=No Obligation Special Offers, just skip thru all the offers and enter a captcha at the end)
3) Toolbar use for 1sb
4) Search to win SBs (search wins range from 7sb all the way to 100sb, most range from 7sb-15sb, mega wins are considered anything over 15sb)
5) Swagbucks TV Mobile for 50sb (if you have an android device you should get this app! all you do it start the app and let it run and you will get yourself 50sb a day just for that!)
6) Swagcodes (these are randomly released for a short amount of time and typically range from 3sb to 12sb)
7) Games for 10sb (all you do is choose a game, play it for a little, return to game details screen and repeat. you will receive 2sb for every 2 games played, up to 10sb a day)
There are SO MANY more ways to earn swagbucks, but those are just the basics! So what are you waiting for?!?! Use this link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/saratyme26 and go get yourself signed up for Swagbucks!!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! It can be tricky at first but once you get the hang of it you will be rolling in the swagbucks!
Here's what I have earned so far...such a long list :-)